Saturday, September 11, 2021

3 secret products to improve your skincare routine

skincare products

 "I want to keep my skin beautiful 365 days a year." Many of you may be suffering from skin problems that never bothered you before due to your mask lifestyle.

Yumi Sugimoto, a beautiful skin researcher, secretly improves the quality of her skin care by using skincare items other than the usual items such as toner and essence. By using them the day before a day when she wants to get into the swing of things, she is able to achieve the skin she wants the next day.

So we asked Ms. Sugimoto to tell us about her "secret items" to improve the quality of her skincare.

No. 1: Cotton that can be broken

If you are concerned about dryness of your skin, but don't want to do special care every day, you can always use "cotton packs".

You can use regular cotton, but I recommend using cotton that can be broken. You can use a regular cotton ball, but I recommend a breakable cotton ball. After that, remove the cotton before it dries out and proceed with your skin care routine as usual.

If I want to moisturize my skin more thoroughly than usual, I apply a milky lotion or cream on top of the cotton that I want to adhere to my skin and leave it for some time.

No. 2: Spray bottle

I use a spray bottle when I do the cotton pack as I mentioned earlier.

Even if you put a lot of lotion on a cotton pad, it tends to dry out quickly. Leaving a dry cotton pad on your skin can cause it to dry out. For this reason, I always spray the lotion in the spray bottle on top of the cotton pack to keep the cotton wet.

No. 3: Steamer

With more and more people wearing masks, skin problems are more likely to occur due to friction and dryness. Especially when I wear masks for a long time, I often end up with plump, red, puffy pimples. ......

I used to use it regularly when I took care of my skin, but on days when I wore a mask for a long time, it became essential to use a steamer while taking care of my skin. The purpose of this is to alleviate any damage caused by dryness or friction caused by the mask rubbing against your skin.

In my case, using the steamer has prevented the worsening of pimples that had become red and swollen, making it an indispensable skincare tool for mask users.

I have introduced three items that I recommend that will upgrade the quality of your skin care.

Even if you are prone to skin problems due to wearing a mask, you can improve the efficiency of your skincare routine and keep your skin beautiful by making good use of skincare items. The items introduced here are all really useful, so please take a look at them.